Puppy School's Scholarship Programme
How They Work
Our scholarships can only be applied for once a successful application is made so the first step is to complete and send us an application form.
Conditions of scholarship applications:
- Scholarships are available to new applicants only.
- Puppy School’s decision is final and we are not able to discuss the reason for decisions with individuals
- Applicants who are unsuccessful at securing a scholarship may be offered a place on a tutor training course at the full fee of £1,450
- Unsuccessful applicants wishing to re-apply for the scholarship must wait 12 months before submitting a further application
- Scholarship offers are only valid for the next tutor training course and will not necessarily be carried over to future courses should an applicant be unable to attend the given dates
Applicants interested in pursuing a scholarship should let their Regional Manager know as soon as possible in the application process.
Scholarship applications will be made via an application form which will be provided by the Regional Manager following discussion with the applicant. The completed form will then be put forward to Head Office for approval and the applicant will know if this has been successful usually within a few days.